At Healing Hands Physical Therapy, your health and well-being is our top priority.
We would like to share some details on the standard daily practices which we have always had at our clinics in addition to extra steps we are taking in light of the virus.
- Bring a face mask from home and test it out to make sure that it stays on your face and covers your nose without needing to be constantly touched and readjusted. If you don't have one, we offer masks for sale in the clinic. Please call ahead and request one.
- Use the hand sanitizer at the entrance on your way in and on your way out.
- If you would feel more comfortable waiting outside for your appointment, please call when you arrive to let the front desk know you are in your car. Your therapist will then come get you at the time of your appointment.
Standard practices that our patients have always experienced at Healing Hands Physical Therapy include:
- All linens are single use and are cleaned using detergent on high heat.
- Wiping down all treatment beds and equipment after each use with hospital grade disinfectant
- Our clinics are fully equipped with hand washing stations as well as hand sanitizer
- Cleaning high-touch areas with medical grade disinfectant (e.g., door handles, common area surfaces, railings, chairs, light switches, payment machines, exercise equipment and treatment tools)
- Staff wash their hands thoroughly between treating each patient
We respectfully request that our patients:
- Wash their hands prior to entering our facility and use hand sanitizer in our lobby
- Reschedule appointments for a future date if you are feeling unwell
At Healing Hands Physical Therapy, the health of our patients is the cornerstone of why we exist. We look forward to continuing to be a partner in your health and wellness journey and taking steps with our patients to create a healthy and sanitary environment.
The Healing Hands Therapy team